Position Title:Change Manager
Location:Milton Keynes, England, UK
An exciting opportunity for someone with proven administration and preferably some buying admin experience, the Buying Assistant will play a key role in the support of a busy, fast-paced environment. Working closely with the Buyer within one of the brands key categories to provide support in all aspects of the buying process, including; gathering product information from suppliers, uploading this onto internal database, sample management, through to quality assurance. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, written & verbal, with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders, approaching task-oriented solutions with a logical and efficient attitude. Highly organised, a head for figures and sound MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel.
- Develop and manage the project engagement plan as an integrated part of the business strategy ensuring business readiness is optimised ensuring that independent elements of the change and linked together to deliver a cohesive solution.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications through a clear stakeholder plan with an agreed frequency and method of engagement to ensure there is clear momentum of messaging with content designed to meet the needs of the audience.
- Identify key stakeholders and working with them to conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness at key stages of the project, ensuring risks are mitigated and opportunities escalated.
- Understand the required new processes that are essential and be able to develop a change plan that can be used to fully implement these robustly across the business.
- Understand the team skill and capability requirements and support the design and delivery of training and learning interventions.
- Represent the project to stakeholders to inform and engage the wider business ensuring that the project is delivered successfully and the change is embedded.
- Influencing cultural and behavioral change across both stores and our store support center.
- A solid understanding of how people navigate through change, with proven change management skills and an ability to adapt to change in a complex and at times an ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of change management principles, methodologies and tools to assess challenges, identify the root cause, analyses the options, develop the best one to drive the change needed.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal, coupled with the ability to clearly articulate a variety of key messages to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate excellent active listening skills to ensure that engagement is kept at an optimum throughout the change.
- Experience of establish and building strong relationships to build creditability, whilst being able to challenge and influence others to move towards a common vision/goal.
- Ability to work collaboratively, being able to stay resilient and tenacious, taking personal accountability to deliver to targets.
- Demonstrable organizing and planning skills, to ensure short, medium- and long-term considerations are taken into consideration.
- Commercially astute with experience of delivering large scale organizational change projects and a familiarity with project management approaches.
- Change Management certification is desirable.
Founded in 1979, we are the home and garden experts. We’re a one-stop-shop for the products, expertise and inspiration home makers need to fix, improve or transform their homes and gardens.