Position Title: Technology Strategy Consultant
Company: Liberty Global
Global Ventures, our global investment arm, has a portfolio of more than 50 companies across content, technology and infrastructure, including strategic stakes in companies like Plume, ITV, Lions Gate, Univision, the Formula E racing series and several regional sports networks.
- Liberty Global is a world leader in converged broadband, video, and mobile communications services.
- Our businesses deliver next-generation products through advanced fibre and 5G networks that connect 85 million subscribers across Europe and the United Kingdom.
- Our businesses operate under some of the best-known consumer brands, including Virgin Media-O2 in the UK,
- VodafoneZiggo in The Netherlands, Telenet in Belgium, Sunrise UPC in Switzerland, Virgin Media in Ireland and UPC in Eastern Europe.
- This role sits in a hard-working team that operates at the heart of Liberty Global and is accountable for defining the technical strategy and roadmaps we need to challenge and grow as an organisation.
- You will be responsible for delivering structured technology strategy assessments, and driving implementation of recommended outcomes, for Liberty’s Pan European Technology estate.
- This will include transaction and transformation activity required for M&A.This key function provides thorough, structured, well-articulated analysis to senior partners in Technology, Finance, Product and Mergers & Acquisitions regarding Liberty Global’s technology estate and economics.