Position Title: Consumer Claims Team Manager
Company: Liberty Global
You will manage a team of qualified and part qualified lawyers who deal with a portfolio of Ofcom escalated complaints, Small Claims Litigation and Data Breach Cases.
- We invest in the infrastructure and platforms that empower our customers to make the most of the digital revolution.
- Our substantial scale and commitment to innovation enable us to develop market-leading products delivered through next-generation,
- fibre-based networks that connects 11 million customers subscribing to 25 million TV, broadband internet and telephone services.
- We also serve 6 million mobile subscribers and offer WiFi service through millions of access points across our footprint. In addition, Liberty Global owns 50% of VodafoneZiggo,
- joint venture in the Netherlands with 4 million customers subscribing to 10 million fixed-line and 5 million mobile services, as well as significant content investments in ITV, All3Media, ITI Neovision LionsGate, Formula E racing series and several regional sports networks.
- To supervise the work of the Consumer Team dealing with escalated complaints, breach of contract, data protection and miscellaneous litigated matters.
- Own and progress all aspects of the pre and post litigation process including receiving instructions from colleagues, external partners and third parties, research and investigation, advice, quality communications and business collaboration.
- Supervise the conduct and resolution of claims by litigation (including court attendance), dispute resolution and negotiation.