Position Title: Senior Manager
Company: Liberty Global
Liberty Global is the world’s largest international TV and broadband company, with headquarters in London, Amsterdam and Denver and operations in 10 European countries under the consumer brands Virgin Media O2, Unitymedia, Telenet and UPC.
- We invest in the infrastructure and platforms that empower our customers to make the most of the digital revolution.
- Our substantial scale and commitment to innovation enable us to develop market-leading products delivered through next-generation, fibre-based networks that connects 11 million customers subscribing to 25 million TV, broadband internet and telephone services.
- We also serve 6 million mobile subscribers and offer WiFi service through millions of access points across our footprint. In addition,
- Liberty Global owns 50% of VodafoneZiggo, a joint venture in the Netherlands with 4 million customers subscribing to 10 million fixed-line and 5 million mobile services, as well as significant content investments in ITV, All3Media, ITI Neovision, LionsGate, Formula E racing series and several regional sports networks.
- We invest in the infrastructure and digital platforms that empower our customers to make the most of the video, internet and communications revolution.
- Our substantial scale and commitment to innovation enable us to develop market-leading products delivered through next-generation networks that connect over 22 million customers subscribing to more than 46 million TV, broadband internet and telephony services.