Position Title:Force Generation Business
Company:Crown Commercial Service
Location:Cardiff, Wales, UK
required.Organising Visits to Outstations, Ships, Units or industry. Assisting in hosting of visitors and arranging catering where necessary.Support the production of meeting documentation and coordinate facilities up to SECRET classification, and to manage the effective archival of associated materials on the SharePoint Sites.
- Making travel and accommodation bookings adhering to departmental policies. Issuing and recording travel and expenses. Act as Travel Authorising Officer (TAO).
- Manage the Hospitality log. Registering all entries within the appropriate guidelines and ensure that the log is correctly audited for approval.
- Act as the Business Areas DITSO, responsible for the distribution and recording of official and secret media storage devices as required and provide support to FGen PfO Information Manager POC.
- Managing the diaries on a daily basis by arranging face to face, phone and video conference meetings, including the booking of meeting rooms with relevant classification. Managing Contacts Database.
- Act as representative for enquiries from external offices/agencies, correspondence officer dealing with incoming letters where required.
- Conducting weekly diary meetings to cover all professional and personal appointments.
- Support the production of meeting documentation and coordinate facilities up to SECRET
- classification, and to manage the effective archival of associated materials on the SharePoint Sites.
Organising Visits to Outstations, Ships, Units or industry. Assisting in hosting of visitors and arranging catering where necessary.
- Manage and store the documentary records and issue correspondence, monitor electronic communications up to SECRET and maintain HRMS records.
About UK Ministry of Defence
We protect the security, independence and interests of the United Kingdom at home and abroad. We work with our allies and partners whenever possible.
Our aim is to ensure that the UK’s Armed Forces have the training, equipment and support necessary for their work, and that we keep within budget.