Position Title: Senior Go Developer
Location: England, United Kingdom
Our mission is simple: take our leading product and transform it into a global SaaS product. Working in a small team of developers you’ll be evolving our platform and infrastructure by developing microservices, creating tools, building APIs, writing tests, integrating systems and utilising AWS cutting-edge features to enhance the platform experience for a global user base.
- Work with other senior engineers to architect and design backend software to meet the needs of the business
- Work closely with front-end engineers, data engineers, product managers, UX and DevOps – We work in small super-focussed cross functional teams who take ownership on a specific product features
- You’ll be creating new Golang microservices, adding features and fixing bugs on our existing microservices
- Perform fair and considered peer code reviews,
- Writing bucket loads of good quality, testable code (and tests)
- Proven track record architecting and delivering Go projects to a high standard
- Experience in not only writing microservices from scratch but also in understanding and developing existing services against a roadmap
- Building high performance, scalable services using protocol buffers/gPRC
- Experience writing test suites, specifically unit and integration tests
- An excellent communicator
Perkbox is a global benefits and rewards platform that helps companies care for, connect with and celebrate their employees, no matter where they are or what they want.