Position Title: Operational Due Diligence Manager
In this role you will conduct reviews directly, managing multiple reviews at once, conducting meetings with third parties and report writing. You will also interact extensively with third parties and the Sub Advised Fund Forum.
- Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company’s performance and their contribution to it.
- Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributionsPrivate Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost.
- Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own costIncome Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
- The Operational Due Diligence (ODD) will support the Head of ODD in overseeing all non-investment risks on Quilter Investors’ (QI) current and potential external sub-advised investment managers, other external fund-based investments and QI’s distribution platforms.
- The role will ensure QI fully understands the inherent operational risks and their associated controls for each of its sub-advisers, fund providers and distribution platforms to enable a comprehensive assessment of non-investment risks for QI’s Authorised Fund Manager requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the investment research and commercial functions is critical to ensuring QI invests with the most appropriate managers in order to deliver good customer outcomes.